Friday, September 23, 2011

What hair colors go well with darker skin?

I'm planning on coloring my hair and I'm not so sure on what hair colors are good for my skin and stuff. Maybe suggest a haircut?



Skin: Darker than tan.

Face shape: Round.

Hair: Black and thick. Layered, with straight bangs.



Here are a few pictures:

Hair in front [I'm the one on the bottom]: http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a108/g鈥?/a>

Hair in the back[ [I'm the one in the middle]: http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a108/g鈥?/a>





Any hair-changing suggestions?
What hair colors go well with darker skin?
okay... hair as dark as yours never looks right blonde... trust me ... if you are naturally dark and try to lift it blonde it will make it to that orange/red stage and then after that maybe get yellow... so you need to stick with browns maybe 2-3 shades lighter than your natural... the lightest Hi-lites I would get would be a honey or caramel color... your hair is beautiful, shiny and healthy.. remember once you start coloring you change the makeup of your hair and it never feels as good as it does when you started.... for a hair cut i think some choppy layers would flatter your face... good luck
What hair colors go well with darker skin?
You really should go to a salon and get your hair trimmed and treated(deep conditioning treatment %26amp; everything they do to revive hair ) before you colour it.
What I do is to compare myself with a celebrity with similar features and skin tone because they are always changing their hair color and style.
actually black is the best colour for dark skin, cuz it's enlighten your skin tone. But if you're bored and want something new, you can try beyonce's hair colour.

I havent see any of the picture so i dont know how long your bangs are.

you know, if you want to change your hair type you may need to know what you want to appear like. would you like to look more mature, or younger, or happier, or more serious.

but in general, trimmed-long sided bangs work best for thick hair and round face.