Tuesday, September 20, 2011

How is the ride quality on Skunk2 coilover sleeves?

Preferably on a 5th gen Prelude SH with stock struts. But other experiences will do also. I just want to know the ride quality. I know I should change the struts also but I don't have the money for that as of now. I will probably change it by next year. Also if you wanted to know, I had many experiences in changing struts and springs and lowering cars, I've lowered many of my friends' cars. Also, I am not maxing out, I'm just going to do a 2 inch drop.
How is the ride quality on Skunk2 coilover sleeves?
You have a honda, the ride will always be terrible until you buy a real car.



But besides that it really isn't worth the money to change the springs unless they are damaged, it's like changing spark plugs and thinking you feel a difference. If you feel anything it is all in your head. but as for the money angle of it, you could find a different brand spring with the same spring rate for much cheaper.
  • african american hair
  • extension to sqltableprovider
  •