Thursday, October 6, 2011

Why is the left front tire wearing out faster than the others?

I have a 2001 Neon.I had hit a curve not too long ago to avoid a deer. I knoiw my car needs an alignment but for some reason the left front wheel wears out fast. It makes a funny noise to when i drive likes the tires is rubbing against the edge of the street in a way. I changed the strut on that wheel this weekend. Will I need to probally change the tie rod also or is ut because it needs an alignment? Please help me with this guys. I really need to know why my car isnt takin alignment as well.
Why is the left front tire wearing out faster than the others?
Could be bent tire rod. Not expensive to fix.
Why is the left front tire wearing out faster than the others?
ur front end needs lined up,take it to a tire shop and have the front end aligned.
too many right turns?

and too many burn outs rotate the tires as needed or more often if wanted
YOU NEED TO TAKE YOUR CAR TO A REPAIR SHOP AND HAVE THEM TAKE A LOOK AT IT TO SEE IF ANYTHING IS BENT, AND IF IT IS, IT WILL NEED TO BE REPLACED BEFORE THEY CAN ALIGN YOUR VEHICLE,



IF YOUR VEHICLE IS EATING TIRES LIKE YOU DESCRIBED, YOU NEED TO HAVE IT LOOKED AT BY A PROFESSIONAL AND REPAIRED BY A PROFESSIONAL, EVEN IF YOU REPLACE ALL THE COMMON PARTS YOUR SELF, YOU COULD HAVE BENT THE LOWER CONTROL ARM OR EVEN CRADLE IF YOU HIT THE CURB HARD ENOUGH



IF YOUR CAR IS OUT OF ALIGNMENT ENOUGH THE NOISE YOU ARE HEARING COULD BE THE TIRES GOING DOWN THE ROAD, BECAUSE THEY ARE FIGHTING EACH OTHER, I AM SAYING ONE TIRE WANTS TO GO ONE WAY AND THE OTHER TIRE IS TRYING TO GO A DIFFERENT DIRECTION CREATING THE NOISE