Thursday, October 6, 2011

What happens when you get a warning from the cops?

i was with friends going down a street, the alignment on my car is off because i just recently changed out my struts and springs and lowered it. anyways my steering wheel needs to go like 45 degrees to the right to go straight, and i guess i went over the yellow line a couple times.

cop pulled me over asked me if i was drunk came back and just gave me a warning, is my insurance gonna go up from this at all?
What happens when you get a warning from the cops?
No it means get it fixed or else....
What happens when you get a warning from the cops?
nah. thats just a cops way of telling you, %26quot;next time your @$$ is mine%26quot;
No. Warnings aren't a big deal, or anything you should really worry about. They're what cops use to more gently remind people what the rules are when they only break minor ones.
no unless these gestapo police ticket you! Listen people wake up, police will ticket you unless you speak your mind! Know your rights and know the law! Everyone can buy the laws of the state!!!!!!!!!
No! A warning is simply a warning!
  • java
  • pets
  •