Thursday, October 6, 2011

My tercel cant carry any passengers!!! please help!?

hi, i have a 94 tercel that makes really loud %26quot;tearing metal%26quot; sound whenever people are on other than the driver. it is clearly from the rear passenger side and the tire looks all slashed around the edge where the tread and the side of the tire meet. ive changed the struts, and then it continued so the they made me buy another strut and a spring beacuse suposedly that was the problem all along. now the problem is still there, im out of my wits and im tired of spending sooooo much money and getting no where. plz let me know of anything that could help. thanks
My tercel cant carry any passengers!!! please help!?
sounds like its to low in the back. the springs hold the weight in the car and hold it up and any weight thats in the car also. strut is only for ride control over bumps
My tercel cant carry any passengers!!! please help!?
think you got the wrong size tires or rims too wide. The tire seems to be hitting the underpanel or wheel well especially when there is more weight. Check they're all same width.
get another car