Thursday, October 6, 2011

2000 Lexus es350... Need to change front struts... Need help!!!!?

I want to change them myself.. Where can I find instructions online to guide me through it. I'm a wrench turner from way back but could use some guidance with this one.
2000 Lexus es350... Need to change front struts... Need help!!!!?
The Lexus es350 starts at year 2007.....
2000 Lexus es350... Need to change front struts... Need help!!!!?
Remove strut to knuckle bolts,remove wiring of ABS sensor first so it will not be broken from stretching out,remove top strut mount nuts.Use spring compressor to compress spring before remove strut nut on top.When put back,pay attention to slot on bottom of strut mount.
Best bet is to join a popular Lexus forum like i did.They have a lot of DIY'S with pictures and very helpful with it comes to doing your own repairs i saved thousands over the years by the forum.I use MY.IS.Com but they have others for the ES models